Silicon Valley Chapter
GaGa Sisterhood Meetings in 2016
- Jan. 10, 2016 — Author/psychotherapist Susan Borkin, will lead an interactive discussion exploring the value of personal journaling. Her newest book is The Healing Power of Writing: A Therapist’s Guide to Using Journaling With Clients.
- March 13, 2016 — Author/life coach Kathleen Harper will lead an experiential craft project for mothers and daughters on how to let go of expectations from her book The Well-Crafted Mom: How to Make Time for Yourself and Your Creativity within the Midst of Motherhood.
- May 15, 2016 — Storyteller Enid Davis will share storytelling games that we can use with our grandchildren.
- July 10, 2016 — Member Mixer is a chance to find out who we are when we’re not being grandmas.
- Aug. 30, 2016 — Dinner al fresco at a private home.
- Sept. 11, 2016 — Author Tiffany Papageorge will discuss how her book, My Yellow Balloon, can be a starting point for discussing loss with your grandchildren.
- Nov. 13, 2016 — Peggy Klaus, author of Brag!: The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn without Blowing It, will lead us in a multigenerational, experiential and fun presentation on how to artfully sell yourself without sounding like a walking billboard.
- Dec. 1, 2016 — Anniversary/holiday potluck luncheon at a private home.