Silicon Valley Chapter
GaGa Sisterhood Meetings in 2017
- Jan. 8, 2017 — Catherine Morris, LMFT will lead a round table discussion on communication issues with our adult children.
- Mar. 12, 2017 — Elisabeth Seaman, author of Conflict – The Unexpected Gift: Making the Most of Disputes in Life and Work will share some strategies on resolving conflict.
- May 21, 2017 — Member Mixer
- July 9, 2017 — Patty McLucas of Breathing Room will explain the benefits of mindfulness meditation in reducing stress and anxiety and teach us the techniques for building a daily meditation practice.
- Sept. 17, 2017 — Alison Gopnik, child development expert and author of The Gardener and the Carpenter: What the New Science of Child Development Tells Us About the Relationship Between Parents and Children
- Nov. 12, 2017 — Creative projects to enjoy with our grandchildren.